Since 1997, ARCTIC AVENTURE is your expert for snowmobile tours and dog sledding in Quebec, Canada. Arctic Aventure is a small company on a human scale. Its stays are based on three essential aspects : Security, Friendliness and Successful holiday pleasures !
In winter, we offer to your family: touristic or sporting snowmobile stays, and also adapted stays for people with reduced mobility.
We also offer half-day excursions to several-days trips.
We are not afraid of special request, do not hesitate to ask us, we are custom-made experts !
As we attach high importance to make snowmobile accessible to everyone, we are the only company worldwide to offer stays for disabled people.
At one hour from Montreal, our little village of Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson is on the outskirts of the huge forests of the northern borderline between Lanaudière and Laurentides regions.
It will be a pleasure for us to have you discover and enjoy Quebec, Canada and its generous nature.
Our basics for snowmobile
We have been the first to include it in our bundles and now every snowmobile companies are offering that :
- All our guides hold a first aid certificate ;
- Your guide has a beacon and and a GPS.
Prevention is of course the best security asset:
- All our stays, without exception, are guided ;
- All our stays begin by a training on privates trails;
- Each participant is equipped with full-face helmet, the best protection against cold and shocks;
- Every raid participant is equipped with a full-face helmet with heatable visors to avoid frosting.
But we can also expect the unexpected:
- We offer to our participants to subscribe a repatriation insurance by helicopter with Air Médic;
- Each group has first-aid kit ;
- Each participant must have a repatriation insurance to their home country;
- Each snowmobile is equipped with an extra pair of (wheel) sleeves
- (for the exceptional case where the heated grips would reach their limits)
As we like to warmly welcome you, you will enjoy the friendliness of our stays. The major part of our customers are people who come back several times or people who have heard about us from fiends or family :
- Thanks to the small size of our company, we will meet you in person;
- Small groups create strong links (if you are a more than 8 people group, two guides will be assigned to you);
- We will know how to pass to you our passion for snowmobile and nature;
- The guides are experienced people and love to share their know-how;
- We choose each step or each itinerary with great care for their warmth, their sympathic aspect and, if possible, their remoteness. We promise you the greatest change of scenery.
We offer you:
- Adapted stays for disabled people;
- The possibility of a custom-made stay (from 4 participants);
- A safe initiation on the lake with a guide to have young people experiment snowmobile,
- Theft insurance deductible for $0 if you return the snowmobile key;
- For duos, (which we recommend only in case of unability to drive), the hands and foot sleeves for the passengers are provided, in addition to the heated grips for driver and passenger.
Of course, like with all the snowmobile providers, in case of breakdown we guarantee the replacement of your snowmobile. Moreover :
- Our guaranteed departures policy, as written on the description, keeps you away from disappointment of a cancelled trip;
- You can exchange the dog sledding activity with snowmobile tours without paying more.
In order to offer more flexibility, we have chosen not to include lunches and gas. Indeed, we create our stays on the basis of a number of snowmobile days and not on a number of kilometers. You will pay only what you consume. Unlike other companies, with whom all will be included, with us if you travel less kilometers you will pay less than expected, but above all, if you want to travel more kilometers, it would be possible !
Licence number 900019
This licence is required and is there to protect you.